2691 Wilson St is a single family home in Port Townsend, WA. This home was built in 2004 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,770 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heat pump system. Today, the estimated home value is around $403,000.
Frequently asked questions about 2691 Wilson St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2691 Wilson St is located in a community that is home to 13,586 residents, which has increased by 29.9% since 2000. 66.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (15.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.04%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2691 Wilson St has a median household income of $45,734 and spends about $40,526 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2691 Wilson St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 8.2%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2691 Wilson St include Blue Heron Middle School, Port Townsend High School, and Salish Coast Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1100 (540 for Math and 560 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 53.5% of the residents near 2691 Wilson St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2691 Wilson St is about 36.3 degrees in January and 71.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2691 Wilson St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.