Off Market

3868 County Road W20,

Decorah, IA 52101
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,582 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,582 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1976

Description

3868 County Road W20 is a single family home in Decorah, IA. This home was built in 1976 and includes four bedrooms and 1,582 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 3868 County Road W20 and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3868 County Road W20 is located in a community that is home to 13,610 residents, which has decreased by -0.9% since 2000. 69.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (13.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.24%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3868 County Road W20 has a median household income of $40,160 and spends about $37,296 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3868 County Road W20 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3868 County Road W20 include North Winneshiek Elementary School.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.9% of the residents near 3868 County Road W20 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3868 County Road W20 is about 17.0 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3868 County Road W20 resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Square Footage
1,582
Year Built
1976
Latitude
43.5
Longitude
-91.93
Cooling
YES
Heating
FORCED AIR

Local Info

Population
13,610
Median Family Income
$40,160
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.9%
Median Homeowner Age
31.7
Households with Children
69.9%
Unemployment Rate
2.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
North Winneshiek Elementary School PK-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.