Off Market

3865 Garfield Ave,

Gowrie, IA 50543
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,680 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $219,300

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,680 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1916

Description

3865 Garfield Ave is a single family home in Gowrie, IA. This home was built in 1916 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,680 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $219,300. Frequently asked questions about 3865 Garfield Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3865 Garfield Ave is located in a community that is home to 1,101 residents, which has increased by 0.1% since 2000. 68.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.68%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.13%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3865 Garfield Ave has a median household income of $33,121 and spends about $33,178 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3865 Garfield Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3865 Garfield Ave include Prairie Valley Elementary School, and Southeast Valley High School.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.5% of the residents near 3865 Garfield Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3865 Garfield Ave is about 15.7 degrees in January and 73.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 36.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3865 Garfield Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,680
Year Built
1916
Latitude
42.23
Longitude
-94.28
Heating
FORCED AIR

Local Info

Population
1,101
Median Family Income
$33,121
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.5%
Median Homeowner Age
41.6
Households with Children
68.8%
Unemployment Rate
1.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Prairie Valley Elementary School   PK-4
Southeast Valley High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.