38671 150th Ave,
Leland, IA 50453
Est. Value* : N/A
38671 150th Ave is a single family home in Leland, IA. Frequently asked questions about 38671 150th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38671 150th Ave is located in a community that is home to 689 residents, which has decreased by -8.3% since 2000. 79.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (11.05%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38671 150th Ave has a median household income of $35,499 and spends about $34,582 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38671 150th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38671 150th Ave include Forest City Elementary School, Forest City High School, and Forest City Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 66.0% of the residents near 38671 150th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38671 150th Ave is about 14.2 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38671 150th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2920 Hwy 69,
$224,510 House For Sale
22540 Balsam Ave,
$319,999 House For Sale
430 W 5th St,
$224,900 House For Sale
408 W Main St,
$59,419 House For Sale
20708 Finch Ave,
$424,900 House For Sale
66381 170th Street,
$224,900 House For Sale
4116 S Shore Dr,
$778,800 House For Sale
2209 North Shore Dr,
$965,000 House For Sale
1055 200th St,
$525,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Forest City Elementary School||PK-5||532||37||14.3||4.16 mi|
|Forest City High School||9-12||385||26||14.8||4.17 mi|
|Forest City Middle School||6-8||242||24.1||10||4.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.