10260 Imperial Dr,
Saint Louis, MO 63136
- 3 Beds
- 1,458 sqft
Est. Value* : $53,590
- 3 Beds
10260 Imperial Dr is a single family home in Saint Louis, MO. This home was built in 1951 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,458 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and wall unit cooling system. In 5/30/2019, this property sold for $77,600. Today, the estimated home value is around $53,590. Frequently asked questions about 10260 Imperial Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 10260 Imperial Dr is located in a community that is home to 50,463 residents, which has decreased by -6.8% since 2000. 70.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 10260 Imperial Dr has a median household income of $39,218 and spends about $36,724 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 10260 Imperial Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.7%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 51.7% of the residents near 10260 Imperial Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 10260 Imperial Dr is about 29.5 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 17.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 10260 Imperial Dr resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$67,900 House For Sale
10229 Imperial Drive,
$69,900 House For Sale
10216 Nashua Drive,
$79,900 House For Sale
$84,900 House For Sale
$59,000 House For Sale
$16,999 House For Sale
1551 Hudson Road,
$55,000 House For Sale
1534 Beecher Drive,
$69,900 House For Sale
$123,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.