3393 Preston St,
Detroit, MI 48207
- 1,432 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,432 sqft
3393 Preston St is a single family home in Detroit, MI. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bathrooms and 1,432 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3393 Preston St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3393 Preston St is located in a community that is home to 23,646 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 46.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.15%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3393 Preston St has a median household income of $33,855 and spends about $33,365 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3393 Preston St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 42.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 17.6%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 3393 Preston St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3393 Preston St is about 22.0 degrees in January and 71.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 33.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3393 Preston St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
852 E Grand Boulevard,
$300,000 House For Sale
3118 Woods Circle,
$249,000 House For Sale
$899,900 House For Sale
5397 Crane St,
$15,000 House For Sale
5882 BELVIDERE Street N,
$55,000 House For Sale
345 Lodge Drive,
$479,900 House For Sale
3040 Jacob Street,
$129,900 House For Sale
2608 Norwalk St,
$175,000 House For Sale
11401 Flanders St,
$59,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.