3302 Peddle Path,
Austin, TX 78759
- 1,428 sqft
Est. Value* : $302,900
- 1,428 sqft
3302 Peddle Path is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1978 and includes two bathrooms and 1,428 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $302,900. Frequently asked questions about 3302 Peddle Path and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3302 Peddle Path is located in a community that is home to 38,819 residents, which has increased by 24.6% since 2000. 56.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3302 Peddle Path has a median household income of $76,630 and spends about $57,411 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3302 Peddle Path is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 11.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1062 (530 for Math and 532 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 74.4% of the residents near 3302 Peddle Path have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3302 Peddle Path is about 48.3 degrees in January and 83.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3302 Peddle Path resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3202 Spaniel DR,
$310,000 House For Sale
12507 Palfrey DR,
$579,000 House For Sale
12214 Scribe DR,
$389,900 House For Sale
3800 Beaconsdale DR,
$345,000 House For Sale
4001 Palomar LN,
$389,000 House For Sale
12706 Silver Creek DR,
$399,990 House For Sale
12801 Oak Bend CV,
$390,000 House For Sale
12802 Oak Bend CV,
$439,500 House For Sale
4205 Columbine DR,
$465,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.