316 Darlington Trl,
Fort Worth, TX 76131
- 4 Beds
- 2,734 sqft
Est. Value* : $301,200
- 4 Beds
316 Darlington Trl is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 2007 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,734 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $301,200. Frequently asked questions about 316 Darlington Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 316 Darlington Trl is located in a community that is home to 4,351 residents, which has increased by 37% since 2000. 83.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.71%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 316 Darlington Trl has a median household income of $50,729 and spends about $43,330 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 316 Darlington Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 17.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 316 Darlington Trl include Comanche Springs Elementary, Prairie Vista, and Saginaw High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 913 (481 for Math and 432 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 316 Darlington Trl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 316 Darlington Trl is about 42.9 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 316 Darlington Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
209 Mossy Oak Trail,
$295,000 House For Sale
8117 Pistache Avenue,
$325,000 House For Sale
8020 MUDDY CREEK Drive,
$231,315 House For Sale
8024 MUDDY CREEK Drive,
$220,990 House For Sale
8004 MUDDY CREEK Drive,
$269,185 House For Sale
133 KOHLMAN Court,
$226,375 House For Sale
112 KOHLMAN Court,
$224,990 House For Sale
108 KOHLMAN Court,
$233,340 House For Sale
141 KOHLMAN Court,
$258,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Comanche Springs Elementary||PK-5||593||36||16.4||0.35 mi|
|Prairie Vista||6-8||878||53.6||16.3||0.32 mi|
|Saginaw High School||9-12||1,924||120.6||15.9||1.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.