Off Market

11935 W Bender Rd,

Milwaukee, WI 53225
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,204 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $159,900

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,204 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1971

Description

11935 W Bender Rd is a single family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1971 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,204 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 6/30/2017, this property sold for $182,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $159,900. Frequently asked questions about 11935 W Bender Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 11935 W Bender Rd is located in a community that is home to 24,759 residents, which has decreased by -7.9% since 2000. 68.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.47%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11935 W Bender Rd has a median household income of $49,249 and spends about $42,534 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11935 W Bender Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18.5%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 14%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
  • How’s the job market? About 57.8% of the residents near 11935 W Bender Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11935 W Bender Rd is about 16.8 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11935 W Bender Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,204
Year Built
1971
Latitude
43.13
Longitude
-88.06
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
6/30/2017 $182,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2016 $3,688 $0 $0 $136,100
2014 $3,494 $0 $0 $136,100
2013 $3,949 $0 $0 $136,000
2012 $3,880 $0 $0 $151,000

Local Info

Population
24,759
Median Family Income
$49,249
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.8%
Median Homeowner Age
35.3
Households with Children
68.1%
Unemployment Rate
2.8%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week