1410 Cepheus Ct,
Merritt Island, FL 32953
- 3 Beds
- 1,474 sqft
Est. Value* : $432,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,474 sqft
1410 Cepheus Ct is a single family home in Merritt Island, FL. This home was built in 1973 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,474 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 11/30/2018, this property sold for $395,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $432,500. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cepheus Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cepheus Ct is located in a community that is home to 20,134 residents, which has increased by 16.8% since 2000. 70.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.07%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cepheus Ct has a median household income of $58,061 and spends about $47,289 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cepheus Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 11.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Cepheus Ct include Edgewood Junior/Senior High School, and Freedom 7 Elementary School Of International Studies. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.0% of the residents near 1410 Cepheus Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cepheus Ct is about 61.3 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cepheus Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1140 N Montego Bay Drive,
$395,000 For Sale
160 Becora Avenue,
$285,000 For Sale
460 Carrioca Court,
$339,900 For Sale
126 1st Street,
$189,900 For Sale
980 Butia Street,
$199,888 For Sale
940 Butia Street,
$239,900 For Sale
2160 Leeward Lane,
$549,700 For Sale
495 Alabama Avenue,
$1,000 For Sale
290 Alabama Avenue,
$325,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Edgewood Junior/Senior High School||7-12||948||52||18.2||1.32 mi|
|Merritt Island High School||9-12||1,574||80||19.6||0.44 mi|
|Freedom 7 Elementary School Of International Studies||K-6||409||28||14.6||6.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.