1410 Causey Ct,
Sanibel, FL 33957
- 3 Beds
- 1,828 sqft
Est. Value* : $785,800
- 3 Beds
1410 Causey Ct is a single family home in Sanibel, FL. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,828 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 7/1/2016, this property sold for $510,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $785,800. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Causey Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Causey Ct is located in a community that is home to 7,672 residents, which has decreased by -6% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (30.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (16.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Causey Ct has a median household income of $125,424 and spends about $80,291 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Causey Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Causey Ct include Cypress Lake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 1410 Causey Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Causey Ct is about 55.0 degrees in January and 81.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Causey Ct resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1430 Sanderling Circle,
$899,000 House For Sale
1567 Sand Castle Road,
$595,000 House For Sale
1761 Venus Drive,
$2,300,000 House For Sale
1589 Sand Castle Rd,
$849,900 House For Sale
1593 Sand Castle Road,
$589,000 House For Sale
1560 Royal Poinciana Drive,
$995,000 House For Sale
1720 Dixie Beach Boulevard,
$1,100,000 House For Sale
1304 Sand Castle Rd,
$469,900 House For Sale
1009 Dixie Beach Boulevard,
$650,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cypress Lake High School||9-12||1,631||80||20.3||10.85 mi|
|Fort Myers High School||9-12||1,948||88||22.1||15.93 mi|
|South Fort Myers High School||9-12||2,016||100||20.1||13.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.