1410 Cooper Rd,
Starke, FL 32091
- 672 sqft
Est. Value* : $52,360
- 672 sqft
1410 Cooper Rd is a single family home in Starke, FL. This home was built in 1960 and includes one bathrooms and 672 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $52,360. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Cooper Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Cooper Rd is located in a community that is home to 17,172 residents, which has increased by 9.2% since 2000. 75% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.19%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Cooper Rd has a median household income of $43,229 and spends about $39,082 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Cooper Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 13.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.3% of the residents near 1410 Cooper Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Cooper Rd is about 53.5 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Cooper Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
273 SE 71st Street,
$180,000 For Sale
6809 Ferncreek Way,
$129,000 For Sale
00 Lonesome Dove Place,
$53,000 For Sale
6630 Brooklyn Bay Road,
$122,000 For Sale
540 SE Cypress Ave,
$177,000 For Sale
5229 Country Estates Rd,
$499,000 For Sale
11813 NE 205 Terrace,
$395,000 For Sale
6380 BUCKNELL AVE,
$5,000 For Sale
7723 Beachview Street,
$349,900 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.