14109 Leeward Way,
West Palm Beach, FL 33410
- 1,776 sqft
Est. Value* : $391,500
- 1,776 sqft
14109 Leeward Way is a single family home in West Palm Beach, FL. This home was built in 1964 and includes two bathrooms and 1,776 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $391,500. Frequently asked questions about 14109 Leeward Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14109 Leeward Way is located in a community that is home to 24,470 residents, which has increased by 33% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.45%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.2%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14109 Leeward Way has a median household income of $84,670 and spends about $60,633 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14109 Leeward Way is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 17.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14109 Leeward Way include Beacon Cove Intermediate School, and Independence Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (503 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 64.3% of the residents near 14109 Leeward Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14109 Leeward Way is about 51.7 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 68.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14109 Leeward Way resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13933 Willow Cay Drive,
$2,750,000 For Sale
13877 Willow Cay Drive,
$2,897,000 For Sale
164 Harbourside Circle,
$1,385,000 For Sale
188 Harbourside Circle,
$699,500 For Sale
179 Ocean Pines Terrace,
$650,000 For Sale
221 E River Park Drive,
$569,000 For Sale
111 W. Bears Club Drive,
$10,995,000 For Sale
333 Charroux Dr,
$1,579,000 For Sale
315 Charroux Dr,
$1,480,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Beacon Cove Intermediate School||3-5||791||52||15.2||1.48 mi|
|Lighthouse Elementary School||PK-2||696||47||14.8||2.42 mi|
|Independence Middle School||6-8||1,425||75||19||3.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.