14107 Amero Ln,
Spring Hill, FL 34609
- 4 Beds
- 1,932 sqft
Est. Value* : $204,800
- 4 Beds
- 1,932 sqft
14107 Amero Ln is a single family home in Spring Hill, FL. This home was built in 2007 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,932 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and package unit system. Today, the estimated home value is around $204,800. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Amero Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Amero Ln is located in a community that is home to 29,044 residents, which has increased by 33.4% since 2000. 82% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.73%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Amero Ln has a median household income of $36,137 and spends about $34,927 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Amero Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Amero Ln include John D. Floyd Elementary School, Nature Coast Technical High, and Powell Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 14107 Amero Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Amero Ln is about 62.7 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Amero Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 Coronado Drive,
$24,900 For Sale
1085 China Aster Way Way,
$199,999 For Sale
13455 HUNTERS POINT STREET,
$229,000 For Sale
3262 Ambassador Ave.,
$184,900 For Sale
1152 Florian Way Way,
$364,900 For Sale
7601 SW 144 Terrace,
$824,000 For Sale
4923 Tradewinds Terrace #1002,
$214,900 For Sale
13418 Twinberry Drive,
$295,000 For Sale
13418 Twinberry Drive Drive,
$279,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|John D. Floyd Elementary School||PK-5||968||62||15.6||1.67 mi|
|Nature Coast Technical High||9-12||1,327||75||17.6||2.82 mi|
|Powell Middle School||6-8||933||56||16.6||2.26 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.