Off Market

14108 Bensbrook Dr,

Spring Hill, FL 34609
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,303 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $196,500

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,303 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2006

Description

14108 Bensbrook Dr is a single family home in Spring Hill, FL. This home was built in 2006 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,303 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and package unit system. Today, the estimated home value is around $196,500. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Bensbrook Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14108 Bensbrook Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,044 residents, which has increased by 33.4% since 2000. 82% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.73%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Bensbrook Dr has a median household income of $36,137 and spends about $34,927 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Bensbrook Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Bensbrook Dr include Central High School, Pine Grove Elementary School, and West Hernando Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 50.8% of the residents near 14108 Bensbrook Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Bensbrook Dr is about 62.7 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Bensbrook Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,303
Year Built
2006
Latitude
28.5
Longitude
-82.5
Heating
PACKAGE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,112 $0 $0 $105,371
2017 $3,033 $0 $0 $103,204
2016 $3,033 $0 $0 $98,850
2015 $3,014 $0 $0 $98,163
2013 $2,930 $0 $0 $95,945

Local Info

Population
29,044
Median Family Income
$36,137
Graduate Degree Percentile
2.9%
Median Homeowner Age
43.9
Households with Children
82.0%
Unemployment Rate
5.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Central High School 9-12
Pine Grove Elementary School PK-5
West Hernando Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week