Off Market

21614 Knightsbrook Ln,

Katy, TX 77449
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,462 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $175,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,462 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


21614 Knightsbrook Ln is a single family home in Katy, TX. This home was built in 2001 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,462 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,200. Frequently asked questions about 21614 Knightsbrook Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 21614 Knightsbrook Ln is located in a community that is home to 33,673 residents, which has increased by 23.1% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.25%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21614 Knightsbrook Ln has a median household income of $64,427 and spends about $50,797 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21614 Knightsbrook Ln is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.3%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 21614 Knightsbrook Ln include Loraine T Golbow Elementary, Morton Ranch High School, and T H McDonald J H. The average SAT score for this area is about 1051 (532 for Math and 519 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.0% of the residents near 21614 Knightsbrook Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21614 Knightsbrook Ln is about 46.0 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21614 Knightsbrook Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2018 $3,666 $0 $0 $132,154
2017 $3,431 $0 $0 $120,140
2015 $3,188 $0 $0 $99,290
2014 $2,753 $0 $0 $100,687
2013 $2,945 $0 $0 $82,059

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Loraine T Golbow Elementary PK-5
Morton Ranch High School 9-12
T H McDonald J H 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!