43701 Stuart Dr,
Canton, MI 48187
- 1,234 sqft
Est. Value* : $226,000
43701 Stuart Dr is a single family home in Canton, MI. This home was built in 1986 and includes two bathrooms and 1,234 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 10/6/2015, this property sold for $180,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $226,000. Frequently asked questions about 43701 Stuart Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 43701 Stuart Dr is located in a community that is home to 46,749 residents, which has increased by 20% since 2000. 78.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 43701 Stuart Dr has a median household income of $73,022 and spends about $55,553 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 43701 Stuart Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 43701 Stuart Dr include Discovery Middle School, Hoben Elementary School, and Plymouth High School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 43701 Stuart Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 43701 Stuart Dr is about 13.0 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 43701 Stuart Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6040 Willow Creek Drive,
$340,000 House For Sale
$339,900 House For Sale
48313 Madeline Court,
$650,000 House For Sale
195 Blossom Drive W.,
$320,000 House For Sale
$259,900 House For Sale
45034 TURNBERRY Court,
$349,900 House For Sale
$319,900 House For Sale
45701 Fountain View,
$499,900 House For Sale
43287 Arlington Rd,
$264,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Discovery Middle School||6-8||775||39.2||19.7||0.93 mi|
|Hoben Elementary School||K-5||511||25.1||20.3||0.6 mi|
|Plymouth High School||6-12||2,136||93||22.9||2.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.