1109 Albany St,
Chattanooga, TN 37405
- 1,521 sqft
Est. Value* : $251,300
1109 Albany St is a single family home in Chattanooga, TN. This home was built in 1930 and includes 1,521 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. In 2/27/2017, this property sold for $269,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $251,300. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Albany St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Albany St is located in a community that is home to 11,955 residents, which has increased by 0.7% since 2000. 57.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Albany St has a median household income of $51,496 and spends about $43,180 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Albany St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 22.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Albany St include Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 1109 Albany St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Albany St is about 36.1 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Albany St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
329 Tremont St,
$218,000 House For Sale
601 Forest Ave,
$700,000 House For Sale
320 Stringer St,
$529,000 House For Sale
559 Whitehall Rd,
$55,000 House For Sale
8405 Quarles Lane #11,
$389,900 House For Sale
302 W Ridgewood Ave,
$282,900 House For Sale
2512 Woodfin Ave,
$209,000 House For Sale
1713 Rubio St,
$27,000 House For Sale
2004 Milne St,
$80,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper||6-12||673||55||12.2||1.57 mi|
|Hamilton County Collegiate High at Chattanooga State||9-12||120||1||120||3.74 mi|
|Hamilton County High School||11-12||111||9||12.3||15.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.