Off Market

1109 Albany St,

Chattanooga, TN 37405
  • 1,521 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $251,300

  • 1,521 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1930

Description

1109 Albany St is a single family home in Chattanooga, TN. This home was built in 1930 and includes 1,521 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. In 2/27/2017, this property sold for $269,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $251,300. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Albany St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Albany St is located in a community that is home to 11,955 residents, which has increased by 0.7% since 2000. 57.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.83%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Albany St has a median household income of $51,496 and spends about $43,180 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Albany St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 22.6%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Albany St include Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 1109 Albany St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Albany St is about 36.1 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Albany St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Square Footage
1,521
Year Built
1930
Latitude
35.07
Longitude
-85.3
Heating
YES
Lot Size
7,000 sqft
New Construction
No

Price History

Date Price Event
2/27/2017 $269,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,542 $0 $0 $55,800
2016 $1,117 $0 $0 $40,425
2014 $1,117 $0 $0 $40,425
2013 $1,117 $0 $0 $40,425

Local Info

Population
11,955
Median Family Income
$51,496
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.6%
Median Homeowner Age
38.3
Households with Children
57.7%
Unemployment Rate
5.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Chattanooga School For Arts And Sciences Upper 6-12
Hamilton County Collegiate High at Chattanooga State 9-12
Hamilton County High School   11-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.