1108 Old Gallatin Rd,
Portland, TN 37148
- 2,128 sqft
Est. Value* : $205,500
- 2,128 sqft
1108 Old Gallatin Rd is a single family home in Portland, TN. This home was built in 1978 and includes one bathrooms and 2,128 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $205,500. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Old Gallatin Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Old Gallatin Rd is located in a community that is home to 15,592 residents, which has increased by 39.8% since 2000. 77.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.4%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.12%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Old Gallatin Rd has a median household income of $39,110 and spends about $36,689 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Old Gallatin Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Old Gallatin Rd include Clyde Riggs Elementary, E B Wilson, and Portland East Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 1108 Old Gallatin Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Old Gallatin Rd is about 36.5 degrees in January and 77.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Old Gallatin Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
140 N Browns Ln,
$299,900 For Sale
3005 Academy Rd,
$249,900 For Sale
2918 Academy Rd,
$292,000 For Sale
101 Fawn Ct,
$209,000 For Sale
100 Bennett St,
$89,900 For Sale
471 Penny Morris Rd,
$735,000 For Sale
305 Reed St,
$109,500 For Sale
404 Denning Ford Rd,
$815,000 For Sale
365 Corinth Rd,
$219,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clyde Riggs Elementary||K-5||273||17||16||1.93 mi|
|E B Wilson||PK-12||72||4||18||16.96 mi|
|Portland East Middle School||1-8||339||22||15.4||3.55 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.