401 Pine St,
Shoemakersville, PA 19555
- 3 Beds
- 1,440 sqft
Est. Value* : $134,600
- 3 Beds
401 Pine St is a single family home in Shoemakersville, PA. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,440 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, hot water heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $134,600. Frequently asked questions about 401 Pine St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 401 Pine St is located in a community that is home to 4,089 residents, which has increased by 0.8% since 2000. 76.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.48%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 401 Pine St has a median household income of $50,428 and spends about $43,274 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 401 Pine St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 401 Pine St include Hamburg Area High School, Hamburg Area Middle School, and Perry Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 993 (496 for Math and 497 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 61.9% of the residents near 401 Pine St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 401 Pine St is about 27.9 degrees in January and 74.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 401 Pine St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
424 Main St,
$174,900 House For Sale
594 WATER ST,
$144,900 House For Sale
612 WATER ST,
$145,900 House For Sale
612 Water Street,
$145,900 House For Sale
641 LINCOLN ST,
$60,000 House For Sale
363 LUISA CT,
$299,900 House For Sale
357 LUISA CT,
$284,900 House For Sale
706 MOHRSVILLE RD,
$149,900 House For Sale
$315,586 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hamburg Area High School||9-12||698||49.9||13.9||3.61 mi|
|Hamburg Area Middle School||6-8||520||36||14.4||3.65 mi|
|Perry Elementary School||K-12||370||30.5||12.1||0.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.