37 Bedford Rd,
Mahwah, NJ 07430
- 2,610 sqft
Est. Value* : $709,000
37 Bedford Rd is a single family home in Mahwah, NJ. This home was built in 1967 and includes 2,610 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $709,000. Frequently asked questions about 37 Bedford Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 37 Bedford Rd is located in a community that is home to 24,718 residents, which has decreased by 0.0% since 2000. 69.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 37 Bedford Rd has a median household income of $104,448 and spends about $71,193 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 37 Bedford Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 37 Bedford Rd include George Washington School, and Mahwah High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1067 (542 for Math and 525 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 73.0% of the residents near 37 Bedford Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 37 Bedford Rd is about 26.1 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 37 Bedford Rd resides in an area with high flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
114 Helen Court,
$899,000 House For Sale
10 Patrick Brem Court,
$1,648,888 House For Sale
10 Patrick Brem Ct,
$1,648,888 House For Sale
183 Woodside Ave,
$2,199,888 House For Sale
27 LOST TREE LN,
$968,000 House For Sale
304 Sleepy Hollow Lane,
$2,179,000 House For Sale
316 Briarly Dr,
$2,296,000 House For Sale
800 Trailing Ridge Road,
$1,245,000 House For Sale
277 Wyckoff Avenue,
$599,999 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|George Washington School||K-3||199||16.9||11.7||0.64 mi|
|Joyce Kilmer School||4-5||441||39.9||11||2.88 mi|
|Mahwah High School||9-12||932||93.8||9.9||3.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.