1010 Lorien Dr,
Ambler, PA 19002
- 7 Beds
- 6,799 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 7 Beds
1010 Lorien Dr is a single family home in Ambler, PA. This home was built in 1988 and includes seven bedrooms, six bathrooms, and 6,799 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1010 Lorien Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1010 Lorien Dr is located in a community that is home to 30,301 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1010 Lorien Dr has a median household income of $106,232 and spends about $71,817 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1010 Lorien Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1010 Lorien Dr include Shady Grove Elementary School, Wissahickon Middle School, and Wissahickon Senior High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1094 (562 for Math and 532 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 72.7% of the residents near 1010 Lorien Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 27.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1010 Lorien Dr is about 23.0 degrees in January and 69.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1010 Lorien Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
901 FOREST DR,
$3,350,000 House For Sale
1345 GYPSY HILL RD,
$2,495,000 House For Sale
2 Gypsian Way,
$1,750,000 House For Sale
3 Gypsian Way,
$1,800,000 House For Sale
01 Gypsian Way,
$2,095,000 House For Sale
1336 Gypsy Hill Road,
$3,195,000 House For Sale
1336 GYPSY HILL RD,
$3,195,000 House For Sale
804 PLYMOUTH ROAD PLYMOUTH RD,
$1,330,000 House For Sale
LOT 1 N SURREY DR,
$1,545,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Shady Grove Elementary School||K-5||607||49.6||12.2||3.04 mi|
|Wissahickon Middle School||6-8||1,067||83.4||12.7||1.88 mi|
|Wissahickon Senior High School||9-12||1,337||110.8||12||1.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.