Off Market

6100 Carry Back Ln,

Austin, TX 78746
  • 2,641 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $785,300

  • 2,641 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1984

Description

6100 Carry Back Ln is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1984 and includes four bathrooms and 2,641 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $785,300. Frequently asked questions about 6100 Carry Back Ln and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 6100 Carry Back Ln is located in a community that is home to 26,817 residents, which has increased by 34.6% since 2000. 74.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.88%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.53%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6100 Carry Back Ln has a median household income of $132,463 and spends about $84,158 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6100 Carry Back Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 14.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 6100 Carry Back Ln include Bridge Point Elementary, Hill Country Middle, and Westlake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1131 (576 for Math and 555 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 75.6% of the residents near 6100 Carry Back Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 24.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6100 Carry Back Ln is about 48.1 degrees in January and 83.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 16.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6100 Carry Back Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
2,641
Year Built
1984
Latitude
30.33
Longitude
-97.8
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $14,718 $0 $0 $728,628
2017 $14,436 $0 $0 $662,389
2016 $14,795 $0 $0 $641,453
2015 $13,450 $0 $0 $583,139
2014 $12,197 $0 $0 $551,323

Local Info

Population
26,817
Median Family Income
$132,463
Graduate Degree Percentile
28.1%
Median Homeowner Age
37.5
Households with Children
74.4%
Unemployment Rate
2.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bridge Point Elementary K-5
Hill Country Middle 6-8
Westlake High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!