8022 Grandview St,
Houston, TX 77051
- 2 Beds
- 904 sqft
Est. Value* : $101,700
- 2 Beds
- 904 sqft
8022 Grandview St is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1950 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 904 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $101,700. Frequently asked questions about 8022 Grandview St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8022 Grandview St is located in a community that is home to 11,980 residents, which has decreased by -4% since 2000. 69.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.5%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8022 Grandview St has a median household income of $21,546 and spends about $26,153 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8022 Grandview St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.9%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8022 Grandview St include Attucks Middle, and Fonwood Early Childhood Center. The average SAT score for this area is about 910 (458 for Math and 452 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 58.7% of the residents near 8022 Grandview St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8022 Grandview St is about 41.5 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8022 Grandview St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8506 Brandon Street,
$225,000 House For Sale
8410 Lawler Street,
$249,900 House For Sale
3927 Lowden Street,
$230,000 House For Sale
8122 Comal Street,
$75,000 House For Sale
8221 Grandview Street,
$144,900 House For Sale
4304 Shelby Circle,
$258,900 House For Sale
8014 Colonial Lane,
$314,152 House For Sale
8019 Lawler Street,
$250,000 House For Sale
4209 Stassen Street Street,
$254,999 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Attucks Middle||6-8||488||24||20.3||0.39 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||14.23 mi|
|Laurenzo Early Childhood Center||PK-K||339||19.5||17.3||6.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.