8135 Cyers Ln,
Orlando, FL 32822
- 3 Beds
- 1,092 sqft
Est. Value* : $178,700
- 3 Beds
8135 Cyers Ln is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1971 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 5/5/2016, this property sold for $125,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $178,700. Frequently asked questions about 8135 Cyers Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8135 Cyers Ln is located in a community that is home to 48,794 residents, which has increased by 22.9% since 2000. 63.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8135 Cyers Ln has a median household income of $46,243 and spends about $40,861 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8135 Cyers Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 16.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8135 Cyers Ln include Colonial High, Liberty Middle, and Three Points Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 8135 Cyers Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8135 Cyers Ln is about 51.5 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 62.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8135 Cyers Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8208 FORT THOMAS WAY,
$289,900 House For Sale
4132 CONNEL LANE,
$299,000 House For Sale
7822 ACADIAN COURT,
$279,900 House For Sale
4115 SANSEVIERA LANE,
$189,900 House For Sale
7736 FORT SUMTER DRIVE,
$256,000 House For Sale
7730 FORT SUMTER DRIVE,
$250,000 House For Sale
4015 BERLIN COURT,
$300,000 House For Sale
4003 CABAN COURT,
$240,000 House For Sale
8122 ELSEE DRIVE,
$262,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Colonial High||9-12||3,488||156||22.3||4.55 mi|
|Liberty Middle||6-8||1,153||72||16||1.1 mi|
|Three Points Elementary||PK-5||532||37||14.3||0.2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.