Off Market

808 Ferndell Rd,

Orlando, FL 32808
  • 2 Beds
  • 624 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $67,560

  • 2 Beds
  • 624 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1954

Description

808 Ferndell Rd is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1954 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 624 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $67,560. Frequently asked questions about 808 Ferndell Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 808 Ferndell Rd is located in a community that is home to 47,535 residents, which has increased by 10.8% since 2000. 68% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.73%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 808 Ferndell Rd has a median household income of $48,247 and spends about $41,947 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 808 Ferndell Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 5.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 808 Ferndell Rd include Chain Of Lakes Middle, Olympia High, and Orlo Vista Elementary. The state average SAT score is 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 808 Ferndell Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 808 Ferndell Rd is about 50.8 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 808 Ferndell Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
624
Year Built
1954
Latitude
28.55
Longitude
-81.46
Heating
YES

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2017 $200 $0 $0 $21,202
2016 $200 $0 $0 $20,766
2015 $200 $0 $0 $20,622
2013 $235 $0 $0 $20,156

Local Info

Population
47,535
Median Family Income
$48,247
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.5%
Median Homeowner Age
32.0
Households with Children
68.0%
Unemployment Rate
3.5%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Chain Of Lakes Middle 6-8
Olympia High 9-12
Orlo Vista Elementary PK-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week