126 Harrison Rd,
Washington, NH 03280
- 2 Beds
- 1,182 sqft
Est. Value* : $356,000
- 2 Beds
126 Harrison Rd is a single family home in Washington, NH. This home was built in 1989 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,182 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and radiant heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $356,000. Frequently asked questions about 126 Harrison Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 126 Harrison Rd is located in a community that is home to 759 residents, which has decreased by -9.4% since 2000. 72.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (13.54%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 126 Harrison Rd has a median household income of $49,777 and spends about $42,915 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 126 Harrison Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.8%, which is lower than the state average of 3.5%. Property crime risk is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 4.6%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 126 Harrison Rd include Washington Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1010 (505 for Math and 505 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1022.
- How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 126 Harrison Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 126 Harrison Rd is about 17.0 degrees in January and 68.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 72.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 126 Harrison Rd resides in an area with high flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$27,000 House For Sale
2 Marlow Road,
$575,000 House For Sale
Musterfield Heights Road Lot 13,
$39,900 House For Sale
571 Shedd Hill Road,
$249,900 House For Sale
3 Wheeler Road,
$204,900 House For Sale
419 Washington Road,
$369,900 House For Sale
809 Hurd Pond Road,
$325,000 House For Sale
305 Lear Hill Road,
$350,000 House For Sale
16 Nash Corner Road,
$199,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Washington Elementary School||K-5||47||5.1||9.2||1.9 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.