200 W 2nd St, Apt 1508,
Reno, NV 89501
- 770 sqft
Est. Value* : $240,700
200 W 2nd St, Apt 1508, is a condominium unit in Reno, NV. This home was built in 1978 and includes one bathrooms and 770 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, hot water heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. In 9/13/2018, this property sold for $260,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $240,700. Frequently asked questions about 200 W 2nd St, Apt 1508, and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 200 W 2nd St, Apt 1508, is located in a community that is home to 2,860 residents, which has increased by 13.6% since 2000. 30.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (20.53%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.65%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 200 W 2nd St, Apt 1508, has a median household income of $26,930 and spends about $29,418 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 200 W 2nd St, Apt 1508, is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.8%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%. Property crime risk is 20.6%, which is higher than the state average of 13.2%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 200 W 2nd St, Apt 1508, include Archie Clayton Pre-Ap Academy Middle School, and Elmcrest Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1036 (518 for Math and 518 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1021.
- How’s the job market? About 59.3% of the residents near 200 W 2nd St, Apt 1508, have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 200 W 2nd St, Apt 1508, is about 28.0 degrees in January and 70.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 25.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 200 W 2nd St, Apt 1508, resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
900 Marsh Avenue,
$1,550,000 House For Sale
1745 W 12th Street,
$325,000 House For Sale
561 Marvin Way,
$425,000 House For Sale
$700,000 House For Sale
1895 W Plumb Lane,
$775,000 House For Sale
$395,000 House For Sale
1300 Tioga Way,
$324,850 House For Sale
3425 Pierremont Rd,
$329,900 House For Sale
$612,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Archie Clayton Pre-Ap Academy Middle School||6-8||708||32.5||21.7||1.51 mi|
|Elmcrest Elementary School||PK-6||419||23.6||17.7||1.19 mi|
|Kendyl Depoali Preschool||PK-K||23||0||0||7.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.5|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.