4650 N 52nd St,
Milwaukee, WI 53218
- 5 Beds
- 3,059 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
4650 N 52nd St is a multi-family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1963 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,059 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Frequently asked questions about 4650 N 52nd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4650 N 52nd St is located in a community that is home to 37,344 residents, which has decreased by -11.4% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.84%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4650 N 52nd St has a median household income of $36,681 and spends about $35,228 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4650 N 52nd St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 22.7%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 20.4%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 51.3% of the residents near 4650 N 52nd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4650 N 52nd St is about 16.9 degrees in January and 69.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4650 N 52nd St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4362 N 52nd St,
$124,900 House For Sale
4672 N 57th St,
$87,900 House For Sale
4539 N 57th St,
$154,900 House For Sale
4503 N 57th,
$150,000 House For Sale
5404 W Ely Pl,
$144,900 House For Sale
4815 N 53rd St,
$69,900 House For Sale
4360 N 50th St,
$114,900 House For Sale
4239 N 52nd St,
$169,900 House For Sale
4717 N 49th St,
$117,500 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.