3227 W Wells St,
Milwaukee, WI 53208
- 5 Beds
- 9,305 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
3227 W Wells St is a multi-family home in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1922 and includes five bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 9,305 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3227 W Wells St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3227 W Wells St is located in a community that is home to 40,455 residents, which has decreased by -7.9% since 2000. 59.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3227 W Wells St has a median household income of $27,695 and spends about $29,782 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3227 W Wells St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.2%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 20.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 3227 W Wells St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3227 W Wells St is about 14.6 degrees in January and 69.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 42.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3227 W Wells St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
333 N 34th St,
$149,900 House For Sale
3511 W Mt Vernon Ave,
$99,900 House For Sale
1300 N 40th St Street,
$169,900 House For Sale
1300 N 40th St,
$169,900 House For Sale
453 N 31st St,
$125,000 House For Sale
232 N 41st St,
$179,900 House For Sale
3220 W Juneau Ave,
$225,000 House For Sale
4201 W Highland Blvd,
$124,900 House For Sale
1229 N 31st St,
$79,900 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.