99 Ashley Blvd,
New Bedford, MA 02746
- 6 Beds
- 2,497 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 6 Beds
- 2,497 sqft
99 Ashley Blvd is a multi-family home in New Bedford, MA. This home was built in 1880 and includes six bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,497 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 99 Ashley Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 99 Ashley Blvd is located in a community that is home to 16,083 residents, which has decreased by -4.5% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 99 Ashley Blvd has a median household income of $35,581 and spends about $34,518 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 99 Ashley Blvd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.6%, which is higher than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 18.8%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 99 Ashley Blvd include Abraham Lincoln, New Bedford High, and Normandin Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 967 (482 for Math and 485 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 66.5% of the residents near 99 Ashley Blvd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 99 Ashley Blvd is about 27.6 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 99 Ashley Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
106 Ayer Street,
$279,900 For Sale
326 Brooklawn Ave,
$249,900 For Sale
50 Easton Street,
$285,000 For Sale
425 Main Street,
$230,000 For Sale
204 Sycamore St,
$135,000 For Sale
220 Hillman St.,
$182,500 For Sale
27 Slocum Street,
$209,900 For Sale
32 Bernard St,
$339,000 For Sale
148 Orchard Street,
$279,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Abraham Lincoln||K-5||783||37.1||21||0.66 mi|
|New Bedford High||9-12||2,014||164.7||12.2||1.37 mi|
|Normandin Middle School||6-8||1,125||81.9||13.7||1.45 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.