7848 N 4th St,
Dalton Gardens, ID 83815
Est. Value* : $198,500
7848 N 4th St is a single family home in Dalton Gardens, ID. Today, the estimated home value is around $198,500. Frequently asked questions about 7848 N 4th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7848 N 4th St is located in a community that is home to 22,090 residents, which has increased by 17.2% since 2000. 75.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7848 N 4th St has a median household income of $57,289 and spends about $46,887 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7848 N 4th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.8%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 9.3%, which is higher than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7848 N 4th St include Canfield Middle School, Coeur D'Alene High School, and Dalton Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1007 (546 for Math and 461 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 53.0% of the residents near 7848 N 4th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7848 N 4th St is about 22.7 degrees in January and 69.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 61.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7848 N 4th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7568 N DAVENPORT ST,
$415,000 For Sale
6640 N COLFAX ST,
$469,000 For Sale
748 W Brundage Way,
$319,990 For Sale
3946 W Belgrave Way,
$345,890 For Sale
4130 W Belgrave Way,
$271,161 For Sale
$414,900 For Sale
9127 N PIPER CT,
$325,000 For Sale
5918 N Troon St,
$299,900 For Sale
7367 N Roche Dr,
$462,579 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Canfield Middle School||6-8||803||40.9||19.5||1.47 mi|
|Coeur D'Alene High School||9-12||1,412||68||20.7||1.32 mi|
|Dalton Elementary School||PK-5||445||20.7||21.4||0.87 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.