4030 Buffat Mill Rd,
Knoxville, TN 37914
- 3 Beds
- 1,920 sqft
Est. Value* : $205,500
- 3 Beds
4030 Buffat Mill Rd is a single family home in Knoxville, TN. This home was built in 1950 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,920 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 1/25/2018, this property sold for $272,900. Today, the estimated home value is around $205,500. Frequently asked questions about 4030 Buffat Mill Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4030 Buffat Mill Rd is located in a community that is home to 19,676 residents, which has decreased by -4.5% since 2000. 70.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.2%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4030 Buffat Mill Rd has a median household income of $36,220 and spends about $34,898 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4030 Buffat Mill Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 18.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4030 Buffat Mill Rd include Austin East High/Magnet, and Ft Sanders Education Development Center. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.5% of the residents near 4030 Buffat Mill Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4030 Buffat Mill Rd is about 35.4 degrees in January and 77.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4030 Buffat Mill Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4201 Shangri La Drive,
$266,400 House For Sale
3301 Knox Lane,
$135,000 House For Sale
601 N Chilhowee Drive,
$369,900 House For Sale
2928 NE Woodmont Rd,
$167,900 House For Sale
2705 Woodbine Ave,
$135,000 House For Sale
4615 Holston Hills Rd,
$214,900 House For Sale
2005 Brown ave,
$189,900 House For Sale
5908 Sunset Rd,
$299,900 House For Sale
4434 Estonia Drive,
$209,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Austin East High/Magnet||9-12||642||59.5||10.7||1.86 mi|
|Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy||11-12||114||8.1||14||1.27 mi|
|Ft Sanders Education Development Center||PK-12||330||12||27.5||5.19 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.