Off Market

3 Gaugh St,

Easthampton, MA 01027
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,112 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $263,700

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,112 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Duplex
Year Built
1880

Description

3 Gaugh St is a duplex in Easthampton, MA. This home was built in 1880 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,112 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. In 5/31/2016, this property sold for $257,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $263,700. Frequently asked questions about 3 Gaugh St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 3 Gaugh St is located in a community that is home to 16,948 residents, which has increased by 2.5% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.71%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3 Gaugh St has a median household income of $59,193 and spends about $48,049 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3 Gaugh St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 3 Gaugh St include Center School, and Easthampton High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1020 (506 for Math and 514 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 53.2% of the residents near 3 Gaugh St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3 Gaugh St is about 26.9 degrees in January and 70.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.5 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3 Gaugh St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 871-9144

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Duplex
Beds
4
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
2,112
Year Built
1880
Latitude
42.26
Longitude
-72.66
Heating
FORCED AIR

Price History

Date Price Event
5/31/2016 $257,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $3,582 $0 $0 $223,900
2017 $3,270 $0 $0 $201,700
2016 $3,145 $0 $0 $201,700
2015 $3,056 $0 $0 $201,700
2014 $2,997 $0 $0 $201,700

Local Info

Population
16,948
Median Family Income
$59,193
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.9%
Median Homeowner Age
35.3
Households with Children
69.5%
Unemployment Rate
2.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Center School K-4
Maple PK-4
Easthampton High 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 871-9144

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST