Off Market

1341 Coconut Dr,

Fort Myers, FL 33901
  • 5 Beds
  • 3,786 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $562,300

  • 5 Beds
  • 3,786 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1960

Description

1341 Coconut Dr is a single family home in Fort Myers, FL. This home was built in 1960 and includes five bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,786 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 10/30/2018, this property sold for $585,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $562,300. Frequently asked questions about 1341 Coconut Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1341 Coconut Dr is located in a community that is home to 23,263 residents, which has increased by 9.9% since 2000. 54.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.22%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1341 Coconut Dr has a median household income of $42,057 and spends about $38,069 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1341 Coconut Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 29.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 31.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1341 Coconut Dr include Allen Park Elementary School, and Cypress Lake High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1008 (500 for Math and 508 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 54.7% of the residents near 1341 Coconut Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1341 Coconut Dr is about 62.2 degrees in January and 81.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1341 Coconut Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
5
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
3,786
Year Built
1960
Latitude
26.62
Longitude
-81.89
Cooling
CENTRAL

Price History

Date Price Event
10/30/2018 $585,000 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $8,446 $0 $0 $428,720
2016 $8,488 $0 $0 $419,902
2015 $8,488 $0 $0 $419,894
2013 $5,850 $0 $0 $331,115

Local Info

Population
23,263
Median Family Income
$42,057
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.8%
Median Homeowner Age
41.0
Households with Children
54.3%
Unemployment Rate
2.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Allen Park Elementary School PK-5
Colonial Elementary School PK-5
Cypress Lake High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week