Off Market

11706 Oak Trl,

Austin, TX 78753
  • 1,438 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $253,800

  • 1,438 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1956

Description

11706 Oak Trl is a single family home in Austin, TX. This home was built in 1956 and includes two bathrooms and 1,438 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $253,800. Frequently asked questions about 11706 Oak Trl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 11706 Oak Trl is located in a community that is home to 35,668 residents, which has increased by 23.2% since 2000. 55.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (20.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.72%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11706 Oak Trl has a median household income of $41,845 and spends about $38,213 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11706 Oak Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 8.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 9.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (500 for Math and 431 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.3% of the residents near 11706 Oak Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11706 Oak Trl is about 46.7 degrees in January and 83.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11706 Oak Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,438
Year Built
1956
Latitude
30.38
Longitude
-97.67
Cooling
CENTRAL
Heating
CENTRAL

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $4,398 $0 $0 $229,739
2017 $3,692 $0 $0 $198,671
2016 $3,899 $0 $0 $165,559
2015 $3,530 $0 $0 $153,769
2014 $3,478 $0 $0 $146,767

Local Info

Population
35,668
Median Family Income
$41,845
Graduate Degree Percentile
9.2%
Median Homeowner Age
28.9
Households with Children
55.9%
Unemployment Rate
4.0%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week