Off Market

1109 Clearview Dr,

Mount Juliet, TN 37122
  • 1,517 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $247,000

  • 1,517 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1968

Description

1109 Clearview Dr is a single family home in Mount Juliet, TN. This home was built in 1968 and includes two bathrooms and 1,517 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $247,000. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Clearview Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Clearview Dr is located in a community that is home to 32,476 residents, which has increased by 28.8% since 2000. 85.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.92%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.27%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Clearview Dr has a median household income of $62,642 and spends about $50,099 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Clearview Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Clearview Dr include Stoner Creek Elementary, West Wilson Middle School, and Wilson Central High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.3% of the residents near 1109 Clearview Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Clearview Dr is about 34.1 degrees in January and 77.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Clearview Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,517
Year Built
1968
Latitude
36.19
Longitude
-86.52
Cooling
YES
Heating
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $940 $0 $0 $35,000
2017 $940 $0 $0 $35,000
2016 $955 $0 $0 $35,000
2015 $955 $0 $0 $34,475
2014 $955 $0 $0 $34,475
2013 $955 $0 $0 $34,475

Local Info

Population
32,476
Median Family Income
$62,642
Graduate Degree Percentile
5.1%
Median Homeowner Age
34.1
Households with Children
85.5%
Unemployment Rate
2.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Stoner Creek Elementary PK-5
West Wilson Middle School 6-8
Wilson Central High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week