1108 Nicholson St,
Decherd, TN 37324
- 1,361 sqft
Est. Value* : $77,280
- 1,361 sqft
1108 Nicholson St is a single family home in Decherd, TN. This home was built in 1965 and includes one bathrooms and 1,361 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. In 2/1/2016, this property sold for $145,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $77,280. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Nicholson St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Nicholson St is located in a community that is home to 5,020 residents, which has increased by 8.6% since 2000. 74.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.53%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Nicholson St has a median household income of $33,426 and spends about $33,349 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Nicholson St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Nicholson St include Decherd Elementary, Franklin County High School, and North Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 65.4% of the residents near 1108 Nicholson St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Nicholson St is about 34.2 degrees in January and 78.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Nicholson St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
603 W Broad St,
$96,800 For Sale
115 Dalewood Drive,
$169,900 For Sale
706 Cumberland Drive,
$99,900 For Sale
343 Chase Circle,
$189,900 For Sale
214 S Vine St,
$99,900 For Sale
52 Clover Glen,
$239,900 For Sale
116 Chase Circle,
$179,900 For Sale
162 Chase Circle,
$195,900 For Sale
190 Pickney Road,
$219,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Decherd Elementary||PK-5||369||26||14.1||1.03 mi|
|Franklin County High School||9-12||1,461||81.5||17.9||1.4 mi|
|North Middle School||6-8||666||40||16.6||1.11 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.