1109 Brocton Ct,
Rockvale, TN 37153
- 1,104 sqft
Est. Value* : $180,000
- 1,104 sqft
1109 Brocton Ct is a single family home in Rockvale, TN. This home was built in 1997 and includes two bathrooms and 1,104 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heat pump system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $180,000. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Brocton Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Brocton Ct is located in a community that is home to 4,170 residents, which has increased by 20.6% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Brocton Ct has a median household income of $51,902 and spends about $43,997 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Brocton Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Brocton Ct include Blackman High School, and Homer Pittard Campus School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 53.4% of the residents near 1109 Brocton Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Brocton Ct is about 35.7 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Brocton Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1438 Trotters Ln,
$229,900 For Sale
1928 Rolling Creek Dr,
$699,900 For Sale
4424 Attleboro Dr,
$530,000 For Sale
5606 Old Salem Road,
$579,900 For Sale
2147 Stonecenter Lane,
$272,878 For Sale
431 Tessa Ct,
$279,900 For Sale
2236 Stonecenter Lane,
$290,300 For Sale
2817 Bluestem Ln,
$299,400 For Sale
659 Cavalry Ct,
$374,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Blackman High School||9-12||2,180||120.1||18.1||3.16 mi|
|Holloway High School||9-12||168||14||12||6.75 mi|
|Homer Pittard Campus School||K-5||244||13||18.7||7.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.