1109 Bradley St,
Memphis, TN 38114
- 3 Beds
- 972 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 972 sqft
1109 Bradley St is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1949 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 972 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Bradley St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Bradley St is located in a community that is home to 35,035 residents, which has decreased by -9.6% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.95%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.41%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Bradley St has a median household income of $26,281 and spends about $29,019 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Bradley St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 43.3%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 28.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 57.7% of the residents near 1109 Bradley St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Bradley St is about 34.2 degrees in January and 77.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Bradley St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$65,000 For Sale
1081 West Walthal Circle,
$15,000 For Sale
510 S REESE,
$205,000 For Sale
$334,999 For Sale
$220,000 For Sale
$119,000 For Sale
337 Eastview Street,
$45,000 For Sale
1419 Starr Street,
$29,900 For Sale
$13,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.