1108 Stockell St,
Nashville, TN 37207
- 2 Beds
- 954 sqft
Est. Value* : $210,800
- 2 Beds
- 954 sqft
1108 Stockell St is a single family home in Nashville, TN. This home was built in 1941 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 954 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $210,800. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Stockell St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Stockell St is located in a community that is home to 33,021 residents, which has increased by 0.2% since 2000. 73.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Stockell St has a median household income of $35,374 and spends about $34,398 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Stockell St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 34.8%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 30.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Stockell St include Haynes Middle, and Maplewood High. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 52.3% of the residents near 1108 Stockell St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Stockell St is about 32.6 degrees in January and 75.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Stockell St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1123 N 2nd St,
$395,000 For Sale
1311 Pennock Ave,
$399,900 For Sale
606B N 2nd St,
$419,900 For Sale
610 N 5th St,
$190,000 For Sale
112 B Fern Avenue,
$799,990 For Sale
706 Douglas Ave,
$339,900 For Sale
702 Crockett St,
$278,000 For Sale
300 Edith Ave , C,
$249,900 For Sale
1811 Meridian St,
$59,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Haynes Middle||5-8||282||14||20.1||1.59 mi|
|Jere Baxter Middle||5-8||297||25||11.8||2.17 mi|
|Maplewood High||9-12||965||43.9||21.9||3.08 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.