1031 S Nucla St,
Aurora, CO 80017
- 4 Beds
- 2,106 sqft
Est. Value* : $352,800
- 4 Beds
1031 S Nucla St is a single family home in Aurora, CO. This home was built in 1979 and includes four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 2,106 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $352,800. Frequently asked questions about 1031 S Nucla St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1031 S Nucla St is located in a community that is home to 38,985 residents, which has increased by 23.3% since 2000. 63.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1031 S Nucla St has a median household income of $53,580 and spends about $44,979 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1031 S Nucla St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.9%, which is higher than the state average of 7%. Property crime risk is 6.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1031 S Nucla St include Arkansas Elementary School, and Gateway High School. The state average SAT score is 1076.
- How’s the job market? About 63.3% of the residents near 1031 S Nucla St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1031 S Nucla St is about 21.0 degrees in January and 66.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 15.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1031 S Nucla St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
17886 E Ada Drive,
$330,000 House For Sale
453 S Norfolk Way,
$599,900 House For Sale
15641 E Atlantic Circle,
$335,000 House For Sale
872 S Fairplay Street,
$300,000 House For Sale
2142 S Kittredge Way,
$405,000 House For Sale
2179 S Uravan Street,
$405,000 House For Sale
713 S Elkhart Street,
$429,900 House For Sale
16559 E Brown Drive,
$370,000 House For Sale
2450 S Espana Court,
$449,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arkansas Elementary School||PK-5||480||24.6||19.4||0.59 mi|
|Aurora Quest K-8||K-8||594||28.8||20.6||2.31 mi|
|Gateway High School||9-12||1,718||80.5||21.3||1.51 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.