2214 Cleveland Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64127
- 3 Beds
- 1,230 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,230 sqft
2214 Cleveland Ave is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1915 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,230 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 2214 Cleveland Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2214 Cleveland Ave is located in a community that is home to 20,774 residents, which has decreased by -0.2% since 2000. 60.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.43%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2214 Cleveland Ave has a median household income of $21,752 and spends about $26,278 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2214 Cleveland Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 29.3%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 29.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2214 Cleveland Ave include Ac Prep Elementary, Central Middle School, and Contract. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 56.8% of the residents near 2214 Cleveland Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2214 Cleveland Ave is about 29.0 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2214 Cleveland Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
4809 E 31st St,
$29,000 For Sale
2432 Quincy St,
$15,000 For Sale
2814 E 9th Street,
$90,000 For Sale
3228 Independence Avenue,
$88,500 For Sale
3012 Flora Ave,
$259,900 For Sale
512 Spruce Avenue,
$115,000 For Sale
2236 Tracy Street,
$550,000 For Sale
2243 Tracy Avenue,
$495,000 For Sale
415 BENTON Boulevard,
$425,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Ac Prep Elementary||PK-8||371||22.7||16.3||4.85 mi|
|Central Middle School||7-8||396||37.4||10.5||0.89 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.