14414 Rancho Del Prado Trl,
San Diego, CA 92127
- 4 Beds
- 5,148 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,624,000
- 4 Beds
14414 Rancho Del Prado Trl is a single family home in San Diego, CA. This home includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 5,148 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,624,000. Frequently asked questions about 14414 Rancho Del Prado Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14414 Rancho Del Prado Trl is located in a community that is home to 16,010 residents, which has increased by 22.4% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14414 Rancho Del Prado Trl has a median household income of $124,950 and spends about $79,386 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14414 Rancho Del Prado Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.1%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 12.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14414 Rancho Del Prado Trl include Black Mountain Middle, Del Norte High, and Design 39 Campus. The average SAT score for this area is about 1094 (561 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 71.6% of the residents near 14414 Rancho Del Prado Trl have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14414 Rancho Del Prado Trl is about 43.9 degrees in January and 71.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14414 Rancho Del Prado Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6785 Las Ventanas,
$3,995,000 House For Sale
6888 Rancho Santa Fe Farms Drive,
$6,799,000 House For Sale
6674 Niemann Ranch Road,
$2,025,000 House For Sale
6975 Spyglass Ln,
$1,898,000 House For Sale
6713 Dondero Trl,
$1,189,000 House For Sale
14062 Caminito Vistana,
$2,488,000 House For Sale
14321 Salida Del Sol,
$1,949,000 House For Sale
14497 Emerald Ln,
$8,500,000 House For Sale
17398 Calle Serena,
$3,798,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Black Mountain Middle||6-8||1,319||51.8||25.4||2.7 mi|
|Del Norte High||9-12||2,168||81.8||26.4||3.71 mi|
|Design 39 Campus||K-8||1,159||44||26.3||3.79 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.2|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.