1467 E 118th St,
Cleveland, OH 44106
- 6 Beds
- 2,720 sqft
Est. Value* : $21,720
- 6 Beds
1467 E 118th St is a duplex in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1910 and includes six bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,720 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $21,720. Frequently asked questions about 1467 E 118th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1467 E 118th St is located in a community that is home to 32,356 residents, which has decreased by -2.4% since 2000. 50.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (18.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.59%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1467 E 118th St has a median household income of $37,808 and spends about $34,875 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1467 E 118th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 19.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 58.9% of the residents near 1467 E 118th St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1467 E 118th St is about 27.2 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 52.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1467 E 118th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12400 Auburndale Ave,
$40,000 House For Sale
1455 E 118th Street,
$39,900 House For Sale
157 Siena Boulevard,
$209,900 House For Sale
12004 Thornwood Ave,
$55,000 House For Sale
12004 Thornwood Avenue,
$55,000 House For Sale
1130 East 112th St.,
$10,000 House For Sale
12712 Irvington Ave,
$49,500 House For Sale
2541 Kenilworth Rd,
$435,000 House For Sale
702 E 118th Street,
$21,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.