14108 Snead Cir,
Orlando, FL 32837
- 4 Beds
- 2,532 sqft
Est. Value* : $384,100
- 4 Beds
- 2,532 sqft
14108 Snead Cir is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 1989 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,532 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 12/12/2016, this property sold for $365,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $384,100. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Snead Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Snead Cir is located in a community that is home to 21,799 residents, which has increased by 27.1% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.63%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Snead Cir has a median household income of $62,806 and spends about $50,195 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Snead Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 2.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Snead Cir include Endeavor Elementary, Freedom High, and Hunters Creek Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 950 (481 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 59.0% of the residents near 14108 Snead Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Snead Cir is about 54.5 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 59.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Snead Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3114 Zaharias Drive,
$539,000 For Sale
2142 Settlers Trail,
$255,000 For Sale
13209 MALLARD COVE BOULEVARD,
$429,900 For Sale
2921 Rolling Broak Drive,
$395,000 For Sale
13509 HAWKEYE DRIVE 3,
$389,000 For Sale
1441 Aguacate Ct,
$355,000 For Sale
400 GARDEN ST,
$18,900 For Sale
12607 Chelmsford Court,
$300,000 For Sale
5314 Santa Ana Drive,
$315,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Endeavor Elementary||PK-5||735||46||15.9||1.26 mi|
|Freedom High||9-12||3,638||160||22.7||3.84 mi|
|Hunters Creek Middle||6-8||1,298||66||19.6||1.21 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.