14106 Deer Trail Dr,
Hudson, FL 34667
- 2,548 sqft
Est. Value* : $300,200
- 2,548 sqft
14106 Deer Trail Dr is a single family home in Hudson, FL. This home was built in 1991 and includes three bathrooms and 2,548 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $300,200. Frequently asked questions about 14106 Deer Trail Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 Deer Trail Dr is located in a community that is home to 32,232 residents, which has increased by 16.4% since 2000. 70.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (17.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 Deer Trail Dr has a median household income of $33,208 and spends about $33,211 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 Deer Trail Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 Deer Trail Dr include Crews Lake Middle School., Hudson High School, and Shady Hills Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 14106 Deer Trail Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 Deer Trail Dr is about 68.1 degrees in January and 83.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 Deer Trail Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1042 Hallcrest Avenue,
$189,900 For Sale
1208 Desmond Avenue Avenue,
$196,500 For Sale
15806 Peter Max Blvd,
$250,000 For Sale
309 Royal Palm Way Way,
$177,900 For Sale
9280 Pickens Street Street,
$129,900 For Sale
0 Hellen K Drive,
$174,000 For Sale
18607 Bent Pine Drive,
$167,000 For Sale
10121 Vancouver Road Road,
$169,900 For Sale
11630 Wheatfield Loop,
$189,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Crews Lake Middle School.||6-8||707||46||15.3||3.88 mi|
|Hudson High School||6-12||1,183||80||14.7||5.43 mi|
|Shady Hills Elementary School||K-5||502||35||14.3||2.01 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.