1501 5th Ave,
Athens, AL 35611
- 2,101 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
1501 5th Ave is a single family home in Athens, AL. This home was built in 1956 and includes one bathrooms and 2,101 square feet of living space. Additional features include gravity heating system. Frequently asked questions about 1501 5th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1501 5th Ave is located in a community that is home to 22,892 residents, which has increased by 14.8% since 2000. 73% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1501 5th Ave has a median household income of $43,019 and spends about $38,892 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1501 5th Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 54.2% of the residents near 1501 5th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1501 5th Ave is about 42.7 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1501 5th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.