340 Lewis Rd is a single family home in Circleville, OH. This home was built in 1955 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 987 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $121,400.
Frequently asked questions about 340 Lewis Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 340 Lewis Rd is located in a community that is home to 23,089 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 75.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.63%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 340 Lewis Rd has a median household income of $42,821 and spends about $38,813 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 340 Lewis Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 340 Lewis Rd include Circleville Elementary School, Circleville High School, and Circleville Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 55% of the residents near 340 Lewis Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 340 Lewis Rd is about 25 degrees in January and 72 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 340 Lewis Rd resides in an area with moderate flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.