3019 Hunt Club Ave,
Monroe, NC 28110
- 3 Beds
- 1,501 sqft
Est. Value* : $259,400
- 3 Beds
3019 Hunt Club Ave is a single family home in Monroe, NC. This home was built in 2007 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,501 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $259,400. Frequently asked questions about 3019 Hunt Club Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3019 Hunt Club Ave is located in a community that is home to 33,268 residents, which has increased by 19.2% since 2000. 79.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.06%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3019 Hunt Club Ave has a median household income of $51,538 and spends about $43,765 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3019 Hunt Club Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3019 Hunt Club Ave include Benton Heights Elementary, and Central Academy of Technology and Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 986 (491 for Math and 495 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 57.2% of the residents near 3019 Hunt Club Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3019 Hunt Club Ave is about 44.2 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3019 Hunt Club Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2417 Granville Place,
$131,900 House For Sale
3316 Christopher Jacob Court,
$300,900 House For Sale
3208 Woodlands Creek Drive,
$345,000 House For Sale
3304 Woodlands Creek Drive,
$349,900 House For Sale
3639 Longpond Lane,
$350,000 House For Sale
3640 Longpond Lane,
$325,000 House For Sale
2546 Carroll Street,
$225,000 House For Sale
1023 George Taylor Road,
$749,000 House For Sale
2302 Wilson Avenue,
$210,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Benton Heights Elementary||PK-5||614||57||10.7||2.94 mi|
|Central Academy of Technology and Arts||9-12||834||51.8||16||4.04 mi|
|Piedmont High||9-12||1,378||66.8||20.6||6.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.